I was tagged by sathinfection, who knows all things.
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
1. The Human Condition by Hannah Arendt
2. Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
3. The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco
4. Jayber Crow by Wendell Berry
5. Paradise Lost by John Milton
6. The Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien
7. The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky
8. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
9. Amusing Ourselves to Death by Neil Postman
10. the Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling
but I’m also going to include
The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice
Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
and Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace (because I am a pretentious fuck, obviously)
if I follow you and you want to do this, tag me so I can see your recs!